Recipe by Chel085
I make these cookies at least once a week, great tasting, these wont last long,
Top Review by onewtondog
- 2 1⁄2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 250 g milk chocolate chips
- 200 g white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (about 350 fahrenheit).
- Mix Flour, Baking Soda & Salt and set aside, (I usually dont sift the flour but it is your choice) biggrin.
- In a seperate bowl, combine butter & sugars and beat until light & fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add Vanilla, Beat in well.
- Add in Flour, (in small portions until just blended).
- Blend in Chocolate Chips,.
- (i usually use my 1 tablespoon measure for this) Drop Tablespoons of mixture onto cookie trays lined with baking paper (place them about 1cm apart).
- Bake in oven until just browned (usually 8 -10 minutes).
- Leave on baking trays until cool.