Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Cookies
photo by Crocheting Mama
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Break chocolate bar into 1" pieces, Melt semi-sweet chocolate according to melting instructions, (I use a double-boiler on the stovetop).
- Stir in brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, mix flour and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to the chocolate mixture, mixing well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by 1/4 cup onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute on baking sheet, remove to wire cooling racks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!