Double Chocolate Dream Cookies
photo by Christine S.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in until creamy.
- Beat in eggs for about 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are puffed.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Was looking for a change from the usual chocolate chip cookies and now I've found it!! Really a great tasting cookie with a nice chewy texture...Mmmmm, goes great with a nice tall glass of milk. As I know I will be making these again, have saved the recipe to My Favorites. Thanks so much for sharing this gem.