Cherry Dream Cookies
photo by MarieRynr
- Ready In:
- Cream butter and sifted icing sugar in a medium/large bowl.
- Add vanilla and cream it in.
- Sift dry ingredients (salt, flour, baking powder) in a separate bowl, then stir them in to the butter mixture.
- Add chopped cherries and mix well with spoon or fork.
- Roll teaspoons of dough into balls and place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Press into cookie shapes with floured fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!