Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I make these cookies at least once a week, great tasting, these wont last long,
- 2 1⁄2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 250 g milk chocolate chips
- 200 g white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (about 350 fahrenheit).
- Mix Flour, Baking Soda & Salt and set aside, (I usually dont sift the flour but it is your choice) biggrin.
- In a seperate bowl, combine butter & sugars and beat until light & fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add Vanilla, Beat in well.
- Add in Flour, (in small portions until just blended).
- Blend in Chocolate Chips,.
- (i usually use my 1 tablespoon measure for this) Drop Tablespoons of mixture onto cookie trays lined with baking paper (place them about 1cm apart).
- Bake in oven until just browned (usually 8 -10 minutes).
- Leave on baking trays until cool.
Really really good cookies Chel. Thanks for posting this lucious recipe. I think the reason I like em so much is that they're not terribly sweet. I love the added white chocochips. :-)
These were one of my favorite cookies on the Christmas tray! Love the white chocolate chips in there with the chocolate chips. Ours were a little more crispy then chewy and we accidentally put one tablespoon of almond extract in them and they still tasted great. Made and reviewed for KK's Christmas Cookie of the Day.