1/1 Photo of Double Chocolate Cherry Cookies
YUMMY...with chocolate and cherries--what's not to love?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, beat sugar, butter, milk, almond extract, and egg with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 4Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake 10-12 minutes or until no longer shiny.
- 6Immediately remove from cookie sheet and place on cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1088 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1172.0
- Calories from Fat 568
- Total Fat 63.2 g
- Saturated Fat 38.2 g
- Cholesterol 177.0 mg
- Sodium 517.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 149.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 86.0 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: