1 hr 5 mins
From the Entenmann's Website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly butter a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
- 2In a food processor combine butter and sugar just until it forms into a ball. Add eggs, cream, cinnamon, and vanilla, and process until blended.
- 3Break the donuts into 1-inch pieces and spread them in the prepared pan. Scatter the raisins over the top, and pour the egg mixture over all.
- 4Set aside to soak for 5 to 10 minutes, pushing the donut pieces down into the custard to ensure even coverage.
- 5Cover with foil and bake 35 to 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to brown the top.
- 6Donut pudding is done when the custard is set, but still soft.
- 7For zabaglione:
- 8Microwave ice cream for 20 seconds. Stir with a wooden spoon to loosen and then stir in Marsala wine.
- 9Cut pudding into squares and serve topped with zabaglione.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Donut Pudding With Quick & Easy Zabaglione
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.2
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 139.6 mg
- Sodium 319.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 35.9 g
- Protein 8.9 g