1/10 Photos of Diva-Licious Pesto Pizza
This is a delicious pizza that's a combination of a pesto pizza and antipasto salad!!! Created by the Pantry Raiding Divas for the Zaar World Tour II! NOTE: If you'd rather use fresh red bell peppers, slice 1/2 red bell pepper into rings and saute with the mushrooms. NOTE: Purchased pesto may be used, if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 -2 medium fresh garlic clove
- 1/8-1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese (the good stuff!)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 425º.
- 2Prepare pesto sauce by combining basil, pine nuts, garlic and parmesan in blender or food processor. Blend well.
- 3Slowly drizzle olive oil in blender or processor while blending, until thick.
- 4Season to taste with salt. (None may be necessary.).
- 5Set aside.
- 6Heat a little olive oil in skillet and saute mushrooms a few minutes to increase flavor. (If using fresh red bell pepper, add with mushrooms.) Cool slightly.
- 7Spread pesto sauce over pizza crust.
- 8Evenly distribute provolone, red bell peppers, black olives and artichokes over pesto.
- 9Sprinkle with additional parmesan, if desired.
- 10Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diva-Licious Pesto Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.2
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 41.9 mg
- Sodium 881.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers
prepared pizza crust