Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
For the broiler from a Food Emporium recipe card. These can also be grilled.
- 4 (8 ounce) boneless center cut pork chops, 1-1 1/4 " thick
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil (I like olive)
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, snipped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon tarragon leaf
- Place chops on the broiler rack or grill and broil or grill 10-15 minutes at a moderate temperature, about 4-5 inches from the heat source.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and brush the chops with it and broil 5 minutes.
- Continue broiling 5-10 minutes until meat is done.
Easy and fantastic. I used dried herbs because that is what I had on hand. It made a very nice, thick marinade. We grilled the porkchops on the bbq. Yum! Thanks. :)