1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe is a bit different because the apples are grated instead of chopped or sliced and there is pineapple juice instead of the traditional orange juice. For a richer cake, I use butter instead of oil, but it tastes wonderful both ways. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Mix filling ingredients together and set aside.
- 3Place all batter ingredients (except nuts, if using) into a large bowl and beat until smooth.
- 4Fold in nuts if using.
- 5Pour half of batter into greased tube or bundt pan.
- 6Place half of filling mixture over batter; add the rest of batter over that.
- 7Spread remaining filling over top.
- 8Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until cake tests done.
- 9Cool in pan until warm and then turn out onto wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Different Jewish Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.4
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 309.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 50.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g