Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Still every bit as yummy and fluffy but lower fat
Make and share this Diet Dutch Baby recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 Fahrenheit, place un-greased 9 x 13 metal pan in oven to heat.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend till all lumps are gone.
- Pull pan out of oven (it should be sizzling hot) and working quickly so pan doesn't cool spray with fat free cooking spray, than pour batter into pan and return to oven.
- Turn down heat to 400 Fahrenheit bake for 20 min or until puffy and golden.
- Top with fruit or berries.
- Serve immediately.