Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An old standby for party trays and buffets. A good way to use those Easter Eggs.
Make and share this Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Carefully remove the egg yolks.
- Mash with the back of a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, white pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir until well blended.
- Fill the egg halves with the yolk mixture.
- Keep refrigerated until served.
- Sprinkle with paprika for color if desired.
Quick, easy and delicious!
Yummy. We made this for our football party buffet table. These are really good and just like g'ma used to make. Thank you for sharing this easy recipe with us.
Good, simple, basic deviled egg recipe. The vinegar gave just the right touch of tang. Thanks for posting.