Prep 13 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quickly prepared, and the topping adds zip to the taste. Use Light Omega 3 Balance mayonnaise and real parmesan cheese for a superb flavor but only if you think eating commercial mayo is safe. I do not believe it is and strongly recommend that you make your own homemade mayonnaise.
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise (light or 1/3 cup reduced fat)
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 haddock fillet, 1/2 to 3/4 lb, deboned
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine mayonnaise, horseradish, and Parmesan.
- cheese; and set mixture aside.
- Place butter in the shallow baking dish the fillets will be placed inches.
- Place dish with butter in oven, just until butter melts.
- Place haddock in dish, fleshier side up, and spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over haddock.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until fish is done.
Easily one of the best fish recipes ever. Soooooooo easy, husband loves it, easy clean up, definitely a keeper. Thanks!
Divine topping on this fish! I skipped the butter-in-the-bottom-of-the-dish step - just baked the fish on a foil-lined sheet pan. I salted & peppered the filets before baking, and topped them with a little parsley. Baked for 20 minutes and the fish was perfectly cooked, tender, bursting with flavor from that awesome mixture on top. We adored this! (Can you tell?) Husband thinks it's one of the best fish dishes he's ever had. Thanks for a winner!
Just like the name, Delicious and Speedy. Decrease the Mayo and sprinkle with crushed ritz crackers. My wife and daughter, who don't really like fish, loved it!!