Recipe by ChefWhiz
Quickly prepared, and the topping adds zip to the taste. Use Light Omega 3 Balance mayonnaise and real parmesan cheese for a superb flavor but only if you think eating commercial mayo is safe. I do not believe it is and strongly recommend that you make your own homemade mayonnaise.
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise (light or 1/3 cup reduced fat)
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 haddock fillet, 1/2 to 3/4 lb, deboned
- 1 teaspoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine mayonnaise, horseradish, and Parmesan.
- cheese; and set mixture aside.
- Place butter in the shallow baking dish the fillets will be placed inches.
- Place dish with butter in oven, just until butter melts.
- Place haddock in dish, fleshier side up, and spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over haddock.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until fish is done.