1/1 Photo of Delicious Speedy Baked Haddock
Quickly prepared, and the topping adds zip to the taste. Use Light Omega 3 Balance mayonnaise and real parmesan cheese for a superb flavor but only if you think eating commercial mayo is safe. I do not believe it is and strongly recommend that you make your own homemade mayonnaise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Combine mayonnaise, horseradish, and Parmesan.
- 3cheese; and set mixture aside.
- 4Place butter in the shallow baking dish the fillets will be placed inches.
- 5Place dish with butter in oven, just until butter melts.
- 6Place haddock in dish, fleshier side up, and spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over haddock.
- 7Bake about 20 minutes or until fish is done.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Speedy Baked Haddock
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.3
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 640.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 13.2 g