Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great casserole and so easy to make. The crunch of the french-fried onions add a special taste. Serve with a salad and crusty bread.
- 2 -3 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 lb medium noodles, cooked
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped mixed mushrooms, drained
- Mix noodles with chicken, mushrooms, and seasonings, Add 3/4ths can french fried onions and mix well.
- Mix soups and milk together and add to noodle mixture. Mix well.
- Put mixture into a greased 3 quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and add rest of french fried onions and bake 10 minutes more.