Double Cheddar Green Bean Casserole
photo by Kat's Mom
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans (drained) or 4 cups green beans (cut-style, cooked)
- 1 1⁄3 cups French's cheddar french fried onions
- In 1 1/2-quart baking dish, combine soup, milk and 1 cup cheese; stir until well blended.
- Add beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions; mix gently to combine.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir and sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made these for my husband because neither of us like the old regular green bean casserole. He went nuts! He usually doesn't eat green beans, and I don't eat the original casserole, but this time I had no left overs and three servings to myself... we ate them ALL! Thank you for this amazing recipe! The only difference I did was baked it for 25 minutes then 5 minutes more with the cheddar cheese.
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I used to be very active here, recent site changes have made that impossible. So sad that Scripps eliminated our forums and alienated both the hosts and participants.</p>