Green Bean Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions (French's)
- Combine soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 qt baking dish; stir until blended.
- Stir in beans and 2/3 cup fried onions.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup fried onions.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until onions are golden.
Join The Conversation