Recipe by Mercy
This recipe is from the Nesco dehydrator website.
Top Review by cynthiacapozzi
This is an excellent snack when prepared in a dehydrator, as it was intended. Adjust the seasoning to get more or less spiciness, to taste. The flavors condense when the liquid is removed by the dehydrator. The chips curl up like Pringles when they are done. They are delicious.
- 1 (12 ounce) carton cottage cheese, with chives
- 1 medium ripe tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1 dash garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, blend cottage cheese, tomato, onion and spices into a smooth liquid.
- Pour spoonfuls of mixture (1 1/2 to 2" diameter) onto fruit roll sheets.
- Dry at 145º for 4 to 6 hours, or until rounds curl up on the sides like potato chips.