Recipe by Dienia B.
I made this up and it tasted so good that I had to post it to remember what I did.
Top Review by MissKristin
I too gave it 3 stars. The basic idea of it was really great! It was definitely a bit bland for me as well. Everyone has different tastes. Next time I'll probably add some kidney beans, a few cloves of garlic, some pinto beans, and maybe some diced green mild chiles. We used mini wagon wheel pasta since that's what my son eats. And we didn't add any more water after the tomato sauce and 3 cups. Would have been too much for us. Thank you for the awesome start of our own recipe!
- 1 onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 teaspoons spice worlds garlic and ginger seasoning or 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagemccormick's chili seasoning mix
- 24 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop onion fine.
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic and ginger seasoning.
- Add tomato sauce and 3 cups water.
- Cook down for 30 minutes.
- Add 2 cups elbow macaroni.
- Add 4 cups water; cook until done (you may need to add a little more water if your macaroni needs it).
- Add cheese.
- Garnish with spoon of sour cream.