Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
It was passed on to me by my friend, Sanjay Prakash who is a genius chef himself! It is as special as its name, very unique, very tasty!
Top Review by Bogey'sMom
I serve this with chocolate syrup and whipped cream as a topping. Also, I have substituted several different cereals depending on what I have on hand, and it has always turned out yummy.
- 4 scoops well frozen ice cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 50 g crushed corn flakes
- oil, burning hot (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Give the ice-cream scoops a perfect round.
- Put the 4 scoops in the deep freezer for 15 minutes.
- Give it an egg wash once you remove it from the deep freezer.
- Roll on the crushed corn flakes and give it a nice coating.
- Put it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Repeat the process twice.
- Heat the oil.
- Make sure it is burning hot.
- Deep fry the ice-cream quickly for 5-8 seconds.
- Make sure that the oil is very hot or the corn flakes won't get its colour.
- Now add little brandy or cognac and flambe it on the table.