1/1 Photo of Deep Fried Ice Cream
2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 40 mins
It was passed on to me by my friend, Sanjay Prakash who is a genius chef himself! It is as special as its name, very unique, very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Give the ice-cream scoops a perfect round.
- 2Put the 4 scoops in the deep freezer for 15 minutes.
- 3Give it an egg wash once you remove it from the deep freezer.
- 4Roll on the crushed corn flakes and give it a nice coating.
- 5Put it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- 6Repeat the process twice.
- 7Heat the oil.
- 8Make sure it is burning hot.
- 9Deep fry the ice-cream quickly for 5-8 seconds.
- 10Make sure that the oil is very hot or the corn flakes won't get its colour.
- 11Now add little brandy or cognac and flambe it on the table.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 250.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.9 g