Recipe by debbies dishes
This is a true southern tradition. No good southern dressing would be found without it.
- 1 turkey giblets, removed from turkey
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cornbread stuffing mix (reserved before baking)
Directions See How It's Made
- Simmer giblets in chicken broth until tender. Remove meat from borth, reserving broth.
- Remove meat from neck and chop remaining giblets, set aside.
- In a skillet, melt butter and saute onion and celery until tender.
- Add broth, meat, dressing, salt and peppe.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Stir in sliced eggs.Serve.