Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great anytime, but because of its color, especially good for St. Patrick's Day.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup light rum
- green food coloring
- 1 3⁄4 cups Cool Whip, divided
- 1 9-inch baked pie crust
- Beat softened cream cheese in a large bowl at high speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and limeade concentrate; beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in rum and desired amount of food coloring.
- Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Spoon filling into pastry shell, and chill.
- Spread remaining 3/4 cup Cool Whip over pie, and serve.
Di, I made this pie today and used a 9-inch graham cracker crust. Fabulous! My family really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing