Prep 3 mins
Cook 12 mins
Comfort dish. Easy and fast to make. Strong flavors, don't eat before a date or important meeting (or prepare it without garlic). It's a recipe for one serving, you can make it for more changing the proportions.
- 1 cup pasta (dry)
- 1 chicken breast (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 100 ml heavy cream
- oil (for sauteeing the chiken)
- Put the pasta in boiling water and cook for the minutes it requires (10 to 12 usually).
- Heat oil in a skillet, when hot put in the garlic.
- After the garlic is starting to brown, add chicken and curry, stir.
- After the chicken is cooked, add heavy cream.
- When the pasta is ready, strain, place in bowl.
- Add the chicken mix to the pasta.
- Stir and ENJOY!
Very easy and so yummy! You really have to love curry, and I do, this was perfect! I added a couple of red pepper strips for color, but other then that, stayed true to the recipe. Be careful of the amount of cream, so let reduce if to much. A tasty dish for sure, great for comfort! Thanks for posting!! PAC 2011~