Recipe by andream
Comfort dish. Easy and fast to make. Strong flavors, don't eat before a date or important meeting (or prepare it without garlic). It's a recipe for one serving, you can make it for more changing the proportions.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Very easy and so yummy! You really have to love curry, and I do, this was perfect! I added a couple of red pepper strips for color, but other then that, stayed true to the recipe. Be careful of the amount of cream, so let reduce if to much. A tasty dish for sure, great for comfort! Thanks for posting!! PAC 2011~
- 1 cup pasta (dry)
- 1 chicken breast (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 100 ml heavy cream
- oil (for sauteeing the chiken)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the pasta in boiling water and cook for the minutes it requires (10 to 12 usually).
- Heat oil in a skillet, when hot put in the garlic.
- After the garlic is starting to brown, add chicken and curry, stir.
- After the chicken is cooked, add heavy cream.
- When the pasta is ready, strain, place in bowl.
- Add the chicken mix to the pasta.
- Stir and ENJOY!