Recipe by janice brady
This is a very easy and very tasty side dish to make.
Top Review by tara portee
This was just what I was looking for. It was very easy and fairly quick. I made it for my spice phobic husband and he even liked it. I might increase the curry just a tad. Also, I used frozen peas, so I just added them a little earlier than called for.
- 1 lb small red potato, each scrubbed & quartered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, place potatoes in enough water to cover, add salt.
- Cook over medium heat, until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, heat margarine or butter over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and cook until onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in curry powder and honey, cook about one minute.
- Drain potatoes; toss potatoes and peas into skillet to coat with onion and curry mixture.
- Serve Hot.