- 9 eggs, hard boiled
- 1⁄3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice all the hard-boiled eggs lengthwise. Scoop out 3 yolks and set aside in a small mixing bowl. Discard the other yolks, or use for a different recipe.
- Chop egg whites into bite-sized pieces and place in a large mixing bowl. Add yogurt, and mustard, and mix.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix to combine. Serve on a slice of toasted, whole-grain bread with romaine lettuce.