Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Sounds interesting from The Star of Texas Cookbook by the Junior League of Houston. Here for future use.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 (16 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 2 cups light cream
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute onion and bell pepper in butter until soft. Stir in curry powder and transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into a buttered souffle dish and bake for 45 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.