Prep 35 mins
Cook 25 mins
This deceptively cool dish is great for a summer sandwich. For great taste; use whole wheat buns, fresh lettuce, and steak tomatoes.
- 8 whole chicken breasts (Defrosted & trimmed)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup celery (Diced small)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup scallion (Sliced very thinly)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a large saute pan and cover with chicken broth.
- Bring pan to a simmer, cover with foil and keep at a bare simmer for 15 minutes. Turn off heat and let chicken breasts sit in broth for 10 more minutes. Remove from broth and chill.
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes and combine it in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well, cover, and chill.