Curried Chicken Salad With Mangoes and Cashews
We enjoyed this during the summer on croissants.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, chopped
- 4 croissants
- Combine mayonnaise, preserves, curry, lime juice, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, mango, celery, scallions, and cilantro; toss to coat.
- Add cashews just before serving.
- Serve on croissants.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Absolutely delicious and such a great combination of flavors. It was delicious when made and I'm sure it will get even better as it has time for the flavors to meld. I have some broccoli sprouts that I might us to top the chicken salad sandwiches. Soooo good and would be delicious served on lettuce leaves if you don't want the bread.1Reply
I can't thank you enough for this tasty recipe! I get so bored making the same weekend lunches. This has become our new favorite weekend lunch. Sooo delicious!!! I didn't have mango so used red grapes and it was delicious. That was the only substitution I made. We are Kiwis living in Florida and it was so nice to use a Kiwi recipe that tasted so good. Thank you so much...from a proud Kiwi!!!Reply
see 7 more