Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great dish using chicken, rice and grapes. I often leave the rice out and substitute with crunchy chow mein noodles. It's a great summer dish.
- 5 cups cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups cooked MINUTE rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced green grapes
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced celery
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Mix oil, vinegar, OJ, salt together and toss with chicken. Add remaining ingriedients chill and serve.
- If using chowmein noodles, add a cup or two right before serving.
- You can also adjust curry powder to your liking.