1/1 Photo of Curried Cauliflower Soup - Low Carb, Low Fat
Another healthy, hearty yet tasty soup thats quick & easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat; saute onion& garlic until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 2Saute the cauliflower florets, stirring occasionally for an additional 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in broth, water, oats& seasonings; bring to a boil, reduce heat& simmer for about 15 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- 4Being careful with the hot liquid, puree in batches in a blender; return to the pot& test for seasonings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Cauliflower Soup - Low Carb, Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 224.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: