I love the apples & shrimp together in this curry sauce - make it hotter or milder just make sure you do not overide the flavor of the shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter and saute the onions& celery for apprx 2 minutes.
- 2Add apple and saute for another minute.
- 3Mix flour, curry, chicken cube& water together.
- 4Pour in with the onion& celery, bring to a boil and stir until the chicken cube has dissolved.
- 5You can now leave it until dinner time or continue on.
- 6If you have left it and the sauce is cold bring it to a slow boil.
- 7Add shrimp, stir and cook for no more than 3 minutes (just until the shrimp turn pink).
- 8Serve immediately.
- 9Goes well over rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Apples & Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.4
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 203.4 mg
- Sodium 454.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 24.2 g