Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I love the apples & shrimp together in this curry sauce - make it hotter or milder just make sure you do not overide the flavor of the shrimp.
- Melt the butter and saute the onions& celery for apprx 2 minutes.
- Add apple and saute for another minute.
- Mix flour, curry, chicken cube& water together.
- Pour in with the onion& celery, bring to a boil and stir until the chicken cube has dissolved.
- You can now leave it until dinner time or continue on.
- If you have left it and the sauce is cold bring it to a slow boil.
- Add shrimp, stir and cook for no more than 3 minutes (just until the shrimp turn pink).
- Serve immediately.
- Goes well over rice.