Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in Cook's Country. There are a couple of others similar already on 'Zaar, but this adds a few extra flavors.
- 2 large potatoes, unpeeled and sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients, except the potatoes.
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Spoon the oil mixture over the potatoes, tossing to coat well.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.
I made these as a side for Recipe #239299 We thought they were pretty good thank you. I discovered I ddn't have cumin powder so used seeds which I think worked just fine. I almost like them more than the powder as you get a little zing from each one as you eat it.