Lemon and Red Onion Roasted Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 1 1⁄2 kg potatoes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 lemons, cut into 6 wedges
- coarse sea salt
- black pepper
- Cut potatoes into equal sized chunks.
- Parboil and dry with a tea towel.
- Meanwhile,Heat olive oil in a 400 f oven in a roasting tin until smoking.
- Add potatoes, onions, and lemons.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook 1 hour.
- Can also be done above Christmas turkey, adjusting cooking time to 1 hour 30 minutes.
Join The Conversation