Recipe by JustJanS
This is a regular family favourite that we serve with Moroccan or Lebanese style meals. Or Greek or Italian-whatever we feel like I guess! And we love these so much, 2 spuds each is almost not enough!
Top Review by Merlot
Since there was only two of us for dinner, I cut this recipe in half. This is a delicious potato dish and so easy to make. I have just recently discovered cumin and have been cooking more and more with it. And you are so right, this goes great with Middle Eastern food. Thanks for sharing this. :-)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 2cm cubes.
- Place on a baking tray and sprinkle with the cumin and plenty of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour the oil over and tumble the potatoes around until they are well covered.
- Bake in a preheated moderate to hot (350-400) oven until browned and crispy-about 30 minutes.
- Serve with Eastern style meals.