Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I learned this recipe from a friend of mine. It's great as a side with a light meal, and is good for you!
- 3 cucumbers
- 1 bunch leek
- 473.18 ml cherries or 473.18 ml grape tomatoes
- of fresh mint
- 236.59 ml Splenda granular (artificial sweetener )
- 236.59 ml sweet vinegar
- Chop all veggies and put into a tupperware-type bowl with lid.
- Add sliced mint leaves, as many as you prefer.
- Mix in splenda and vinegar.
- Put lid on tupperware and let sit for 20 minutes, turning over every five minutes.