Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use as a dip for tortilla chips or to top grilled chicken or fish.
Make and share this Cucumber Chili Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 -3 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Mix again before serving.
Very refreshing, but I have to say it was a mistake serving it with crackers, lol. Lovely flavour, we did like it but it didn't want to stary on crackers. Next time I will serve it like a brushetta on toasted French bread slices. I added what was left to our salad at supper, it was great in the salad! , thanks for posting it was very tasty.
Love this salsa . So different then a regular tomato salsa. It went great with a spicy hot Mexican soup we had. Refreshing. This is going in my Divine recipe of 2009 book. Made for Went to the Market Tag
Yum! Zippy and refreshing! I had it with chile rellenos. I did cut back on the jalapenos to make it milder. Thanks Parsley for a great salsa/relish!