Recipe by Mazdachef
This is a delightful pound cake with a moist interior and a crusty top. It is a secret family recipe that I don't really mind sharing outside of people I know.
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter and flour one Bundt pan. Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and shortening.
- Add sugar and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Alternately add flour and eggs beginning and ending with flour. Make sure to beat well after each egg.
- Stir in vanilla and pour into prepared bundt pan.
- Cook for 1 hour and 15-20 minutes or until tester comes out clean.