1 hr 5 mins
This came to me via my sister-in-law. Great for using up bits and pieces of vegetables and very tasty. Quick, too since you don't have to make a crust first!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 2/3 cup broccoli, chopped fine
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped fine
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup half-and-half (or milk)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- 1/2 lb bacon, chopped, fried crisp & drained
- 1Prepare bacon, set aside and drain fat from skillet.
- 2In same skillet, heat oil; add onion, broccoli, & zucchini and cook until almost soft.
- 3Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4In bowl, beat eggs with fork. Add milk, flour, cheeses, garlic powder, salt & pepper; mix well.
- 5Add vegetables and bacon to egg mixture. Stir to combine.
- 6Pour into greased 10" pie plate or quiche pan. Bake 30-35 minutes.
- 7Cut into wedges and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Vegetable Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.6
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 158.3 mg
- Sodium 544.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & pepper