Recipe by Audrey M
A low fat alternative to banana cream pie. Only 3 WW points.
Top Review by The Giggle Box
This was very good. My family and I debated as to wether or not crustless pie filling is really just pudding - but honestly, we didn't care, it was just really darn good. I used a 9 inch round pan (it's all I had) and there was not enough filling to do 2 layers - so I put the bananas on the bottom, covered it with the pudding, then more bananas and then the cool whip. My dad who is not dieting suggested serving it with vanilla wafers for anyone wanting to make a crustless banana pie sandwich. The rest of us liked it just the way it was. Thanks for the yummy dessert Audrey!
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 package jello sugar-free instant banana pudding mix (banana, if you can find it, vanilla with 3/4 tsp. banana extract, if you can't)
- 2 medium bananas, whole,firm,sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat milk, sour cream & pudding mix until smooth (don't forget to add banana extract if you are using vanilla pudding).
- Place 1/3 layer of the banana slices in square baking dish or pie plate.
- Top with half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Arrange the remaining bananas on top.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Chill for 2 hours or so.