Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These breasts are spread with honey mustard before being dipped into corn flake crumbs, then baked. Adapted from a Weight Watchers recipe; points values on their site. http://bit.ly/11EBOWh
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2⁄3 cup light honey mustard dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 medium scallion, finely sliced
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 425°F Coat a shallow pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and scallions; remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Place corn flake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into dressing mixture and then corn flake crumbs; place in prepared pan.
- Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink in center, about 15 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining dressing mixture (the 1/3 cup that was set aside) over chicken breasts and serve.
- Yields 1 piece of chicken and about 1 1/3 tablespoons of dressing per serving.
We enjoyed this and I'd make it again. The flavors and crunch made it a hit with all of my diners. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
I added a pinch of chili powder and oregano to the cornflakes crumbs and this was fantastic. I also made my own honey mustard.