Sassy Meatloaf - Weight Watchers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this from the Simply the Best cookbook. It is 4 points per serving.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-sodium salsa
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped mushroom
- Preheat oven to 350°F; spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, salsa, oatmeal, carrot, tomatoes, and mushrooms. Shape the mixture into a loaf.
- Place the loaf in the pan. Bake until browned and knife inserted in center comes out clean and hot, about 1 hour and 5 minutes. Let stand about 10 minutes before slicing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more