Prep 12 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe comes from my dear friend Joanie and is truly delicious. Try it, you'll be hooked!
- 8 cups coleslaw mix or 8 cups broccoli coleslaw mix or 8 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, reserve seasoning packet for dressing
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds (shelled)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Crush soup noodles and toast over low-med.
- heat with almonds, seeds, and pecans.
- Combine coleslaw mix, noodle mixture, and diced peppers.
- Combine all dressing ingredients (including ramen seasoning packet) and pour over salad.
Delicious! I halved this recipe, but used all the ramen noodles. I also added the seasoning packet to the dressing. I loved the crunchiness due to roasting the noodles and nuts. Thanks for posting this!