1/1 Photo of Crostini
Extremely easy Italian bread. I serve this with almost every meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position rack in the upper part of oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
- 2Using a bread knife, cut bread on the diagnal into slices 1/2 inch thick.
- 3Brush each side lightly with olive oil and place on baking sheet.
- 4Bake, turning once until lightly golden.
- 5Watch carefully and do not allow crostini to toast til hard.
- 6This is no time to watch TV.
- 7Remove from oven and rub with the garlic clove.
- 8Crostini can be topped with a lot of things like fresh herbs, anchovy spreads, olives, artichoke, ricotta-- etc--.
Nutritional Facts for Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 17.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g