8 hrs 20 mins
During the heat wave of July 2011 we got tired of grilling and bbq. The crockpot did get more than it's fair share of use. Using what I had on hand I made this dish and was very happily surprised at the great outcome! I grew up with Mom fixing neck bones & potatoes often, so I thought this might be a close call to a trip down memory lane yet updated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and dry the ribs.
- 2Cut down serving size (2-3 bones per serving).
- 3Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Place ribs in crockpot on High heat.
- 5Peel and quarter potatoes, rough chop onions and add to the ribs in the crock.
- 6Add bay leaf and pork seasoning.
- 7Pour beer into crock, cover and cook on high 6-8 hours or until done.
- 8Stir halfway through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Ribs and Taters
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 772.8
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 50.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 172.9 mg
- Sodium 188.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: