Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Another great recipe for slow cookers! Serves 4.
Make and share this Crock Pot/Slow Cooker Chicken in Mushroom Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs whole chickens, cut up or 3 large chicken breasts, halved
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine or 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Place chicken pieces in slow cooker.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Mix wine/broth & soup, pour over chicken.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cover & cook on low 7-9 hours, or on high -4 hours.
My husband and I loved this recipe! I added some diced onion. The mushrooms I added were fresh sliced portabella. I served it with a baked potato covered in garlic sauce. Mmmmmm!!!!
I was about to post this recipe myself, it's just that great! I sometimes mix up some sour cream & flour, and add it in about 1/2 hr before serving. Love it with mashed potatoes or sticky rice.
This is a great easy recipe. I used chicken quarters, which I wished I didn't. Next time I will use boneless, just cuz I think it compliment the dish better. I really enjoy the aroma of the wine while removing the chicken from the crock pot, but yet you can't taste it in the meat. Excellent Thank you and will make it again. Made for PAC 09