Crock Pot Bone-In Chicken Breast With Mushroom Gravy
photo by Brenda.
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 10mins
- 3 -4 whole skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces canned mushrooms or 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup white wine or 1/4 cup chicken broth
- After removing the skin, sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt,pepper,lemon pepper,and paprika , then place in Crockpot.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken pieces.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours. Serve over Rice or egg noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this a couple of weeks ago. My husband and daughter ate it right up. The only thing that I really didn't like was using the bone in chicken because it falls right apart and then you have all these bones somewhere in the soup. I think it would be better with boneless chicken and a little more spices.
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! I live in the Midwest and find that the seasons really affect the foods my family craves. My crock pot gets a real work out in the winter and the grill from Spring to late fall. I have a wonderful wife that gave me this membership for my birthday and a two year old daughter that is the light of my life. I love to cook. Some people find it tedious and more work than it’s worth.(my wife) Not me, I find the kitchen to be a place to escape from all the other stress in my life and create something to be enjoyed by family and friends. That’s all I have to say about that!