Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Can't get any easier than this!
- 6 pork chops
- 2 (1 ounce) packages ranch dressing mix
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- Place pork chops into 2 or 4 quart slow cooker.
- sprinkle ranch packages over pork chops.
- Pour soup over pork chops.
- cook on low 6 hours.
- serve over mashed potatoes, rice or noodles.
The chops were very salty. I followed the instructions. I think next time I will do the ranch shake n bake.
I find pre-packaged mixes to be too salty. I used homemade mix (recipe is on this website), about 2-3 tablespoons for 6 chops, and also used the low sodium, fat free soup mixed with a little buttermilk. (You can also make homemade condensed cream of chicken soup as it is really easy.) The chops turned out perfectly, tender and flavorful. This is one of our favorites.
This was wonderful. My whole family enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.