1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Pork Roast and Mushrooms
8 hrs 15 mins
Mark H.'s Note:
A simple recipe that results in a tender, flavorful pork roast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season pork roast liberally on all sides with seasoning salt, chili powder, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- 2Allow the roast to sit for 15-30 minutes so that seasonings and meat get to know each other better.
- 3Stir together 1 can of Golden Mushroom soup and cream of mushroom soup and pour into crock pot.
- 4Place seasoned pork roast into crock pot atop soup mixture.
- 5Pour second can of golden mushroom soup over pork roast.
- 6Cover the pork roast with the sliced/halved mushrooms.
- 7Pour can of beef consommé over mushrooms.
- 8Season mushrooms to taste with salt and black pepper.
- 9Cook on low setting for about 8 hours.
- 10Remove roast from crock pot (it will be very tender).
- 11Use the juices in the crock pot as gravy for the pork roast and mashed potatoes.
- 12You can use it just as it is, which is what we do, or adjust it to however you like gravy (e.g. add flour or cornstarch, remove fat, etc).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork Roast and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (530 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.0
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 163.1 mg
- Sodium 1764.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 57.4 g