Recipe by Audrey M
A low-fat way to serve Mexican.
Top Review by Rikki Lynn
This was ridiculously easy to make and my husband and I literally ate it (and enjoyed it) for DAYS. A meal that tastes good as leftovers is always a winner in my book, but this has the added bonus of being super easy to make. How would I not give it five stars!?
- 1 lb boneless pork loin roast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (20 ounce) jar salsa
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies, drained
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4 quart slow cooker, mix together the pork, salsa, and green chilies.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or until pork is tender.
- Stir in black beans.
- Turn slow cooker to high and cook an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until beans are heated.
- Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.