1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Melt-In-Your-Mouth Cube Steak & Gravy
8 hrs 5 mins
Real comfort food done plain and simple. This usual tough cut of meat will melt in your mouth after slow cooking all day. Serve with mashed potatoes, veggie and rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cube steaks (about 4 pieces) or 1 lb round steak
- 3 (3/4 ounce) envelopes beef gravy (beef, mushroom beef, herbed beef, mushroom...mix and match to your liking) or 3 (3/4 ounce) envelopes mushroom gravy (beef, mushroom beef, herbed beef, mushroom...mix and match to your liking)
- 3 cups water
- 1 onion, sliced (optional)
- sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 2 white potatoes, peeled and quartered (optional)
- 1Place the meat in the bottom of your crockpot.
- 2On stovetop, bring water and gravy packet mix to a boil; whisk until smooth and pour over meat in crockpot.
- 3If you are adding onions and/or mushrooms, add them also.
- 4Cook, on LOW, for 8 hours.
- 5*You can also use round steak and add peeled, white potato quarters.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Melt-In-Your-Mouth Cube Steak & Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 11.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 126.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: