- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen meatballs, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 3⁄4 cup red wine
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 -5 potatoes, cut into large cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes, carrots, onion, mushrooms, and meatballs in a crock pot. In a bowl, stir tomato sauce, beef broth, red wine, 3/4 cup water and garlic powder. Pour over meatballs and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- 1 hour before it's to be done, thicken sauce with 2 tablespoons flour into 1/2 cup cold water.